Total Lube Management (TLM) starts with the machine design and ends with reliable every-day lubricant organisation, supply, application and technical support. Reliable machine performance is thus strongly related to a well organised and executed maintenance procedure. In close collaboration with the machine manufacturers and machine operators, lubrication tools have been developed to enable quick reference to the actual maintenance procedure.
Total Lube Management (TLM) includes:
- Elaboration of customised lubricant charts
- Planned and lubricant-consumption oriented lubricant delivery
- Application and customer-friendly product labelling
- Lubrication management of custom plant installations
- Documentation of lubrication processes
- Conception and installation of automatic lubricating systems
- Procurement of production means, e. g. grease guns, grease nipples, lubricant supply systems, etc.
- Training of maintenance staff
- Filling and lubrication of bearings in small batches